TB Play With Fire

  • Subject: TB Play With Fire
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:18:46 -0400

This iris has struggled in my garden from the get-go. It has never reached
the listed height of 36", has never given me more than one bloomstalk, and
sometimes it hasn't even bloomed! But when it has bloomed in the past, the
flowers have been full size!

I've had irises bloom on short stalks before but this itty bitty flower is a
first! <G>

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News