RE: MTB: Dividing Line

  • Subject: RE: MTB: Dividing Line
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:09:09 -0400

Lovely Mary Lou.

Seems like that's one that looked super at Portland last year also.
Promising, if it can do that well in such different climates.

I hope this means we will get to see more photos from OKC soon??

Unless I've missed it, nobody who went has posted any comments or photos
from the convention yet, so many thanks for this one!
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

__._,_.___
Recent Activity