Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 5:59 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] PCI in winter in New Zealand

Hi from New Zealand, and officially the first day of winter.  I went outside today and looked in my PCI seedling patch and found this one in flower.  I had only finished trimming them all back a month or so ago, so this guy is about four months early!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Adventure Beat