Re: Re: HYB: 07H9 Bloomout

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: 07H9 Bloomout
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 18:17:40 -0500

I have only had two iris bloom out on me out of approx 700 varieties.  I have been very lucky.  It occurred with Best Bet and I'wanna Iquana!  I have had some SDBs come close, but they always seem to recover even, if they get down to just a rhizome or two.  I split the clumps in the fall.......this happened with sea monster and Kellarny Green....... and replanted them and they were back up to 3 or 4 rhizomes in the spring and were off and running again.

Linda in Lascassas