They're teasing me on purpose

  • Subject: They're teasing me on purpose
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 16:28:49 -0700 (PDT)

I still have almost nothing blooming.... ARrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will it help if I do a pee pee dance?

I have a blue on blue BC seedling showing color, and a peach child of a BC showing color, and I have this intriguing bud showing color.

Naturally the tag says NOID seedling.

Neighboring seedlings make it 05-152 Edith Wolford X sdlg 03-009-02, or else 05-119 McKellar's Grove x 03-009-02... so that makes it a child of my first seedling ever to bloom (the one that bloomed out)... and based on what's showing in the bud it is very similar to that parent.

Now.... bloom already!!! <raises her leg>