Re: OT:convention question

  • Subject: Re: OT:convention question
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 10:08:12 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/2008 9:01:56 A.M. Central Daylight Time, GormleyGreenery@aol.com writes:
Powell Garden is one of the Guest gardens and is a lovely facility!
KC doesn't have a website up yet for the Convention but assume they soon will.  Here is the info:

2009 Convention Chairperson:
Debora Hughes, 3395 Utah Road, Wellsville, KS 66092
phone: (785) 883-4737
e-mail: dhughes936@myvine.com

2009 Convention Hotel:
Doubletree Hotel-Overland Park, 10100 College Boulevard, Overland Park, KS 66210
phone: (913) 451-6100

Thank you Rita.  Wouldn't you know it.  I am moving out of the state of Missouri.  I hope to go see the iris gardens at Powell when they are blooming in about 2 weeks.
Mine are starting to bloom right  now.  Pleasant after the late freeze last year destroyed all the bloom and lots of the iris.  Some I thought were okay died from rhizome rot over this past  mild winter.
Connie Eggen
Zone 5