HYB: Trouble in threes

  • Subject: HYB: Trouble in threes
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 15:34:41 -0700 (PDT)

. o 0 ( what is the correct way to address a group of people?)

 Dear Sirs and Madams,

Three seedings (all siblings) opened today... these were naturally not the three seedlings showing color that I am eagerly awaiting... these were just blues.

The cross is Bill Tyson's seedling 93-025-03 X Scorpio.  I'm sure the thought behind the cross was lets see if we can get some Broken Color on a Space Ager.  So when I saw these three with dark blue ordinary looking buds... I figured there would soon be a bit more space in the seedling beds.

Here are 05-150-08 and 05-150-03 respectively.  03 was "blasted" by a late freeze last year... technically before the drought. 03 also S-T-EEEnnnnnkks.... at least as loudly as Country Sky.

Y'all are going to say... those are nice perfectly ordinary blues... but there's a catch....

wait for it....