From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 8 May 2008 8:43 am
Subject: [iris-photos] Freeze Damage

This one is for Christian. Maybe this will explain what I mean by
freeze damage.

One bud on this seedling was totally welded shut by the freeze damage.
This one opened anyway, but look at the mess! All of the edges are
damaged. If I get a "normal" bloom later I will try to remember to
post it for comparison.

This comes from the Lunar Whitewash x Romantic Evening cross.

I'm struggling with a new camera and new program. Please bear with my
learning curve.

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Irises
KY