Re: Seedling-pink

  • Subject: Re: Seedling-pink
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 00:47:38 +0200

Very pretty indead Betty!
Hope you've crossed it with sth great!
also hope you are not as busy as i am...
I get up at 5 in order to have everything done, and it's past midnight and i'm still at the computer, putting data in.
No time for editing the pictures, we'll have to wait several weeks before i start post things!
Sorry for the delay, only one pair of hands to sort out 3000 sdlgs.......my brain is starting to feel strange...
exhaustion, i recon...!!!
Have bad takes with the frozen pollen, it must have suffered from the change of t° each time i pick some to use.
Must not be as quick as you are!
May as well throw the lot away.
So much work for nothing...!
I guess i should stick to the old method: there are enough iris to deel with in the garden already, why add extra work with a deep freezer!!!