Matrix & child

The Matrix I've posted here is from the fall of 2005, the one I got
from Tony in 2004.

Robin sent me another in 2005 and it is blooming well this spring.
Much taller with lots of stalks. Renown, from the Spoon garden, is
blooming well this year too. This is the first time either has been
happy here. <bloomed well>