Re: photo: I. rosenbachiana

  • Subject: Re: photo: I. rosenbachiana
  • From: "eroctuse2" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 04:37:16 -0000

Hi Elm,

Thank-you for posting that beautiful photo. I'm curious where you found
a source for a juno (if I remember right) iris. I've been obsessed with
junos since I first learned of them from "Irises: A Gardener's
Encyclopedia", but haven't been able to find any of the more unusual
ones.

Does it require special conditions? I'd like to learn all you'll tell
me.

Brock