Re: photo: Spec-X seedling: Green Spot X I. stolonifera (arilmedian)

  • Subject: Re: photo: Spec-X seedling: Green Spot X I. stolonifera (arilmedian)
  • From: "eroctuse2" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 05:09:16 -0000

I just realized how arrogant what I said must sound, so I wanted to
clarify: I know there's a wide variety of iris enthusiasts around the
world and that many people specialize in many fields. I also know there
are many people working with the more unusual species and I'll never be

I meant to say I'm glad to see someone that hasn't settled into the TB
world as it would be so easy to do.