photo: RH: Verhooga and Vera

  • Subject: photo: RH: Verhooga and Vera
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 17:34:55 EDT

Verhooga is an RH (regelia hybrid) from Lawrence Ransom in France.  It involves I. hoogiana alba, the regelia specie that I posted a photo of this morning,  The cross is (I. hoogiana alba X Vera).  Vera is an RH of Van Tubergen's.  If any of you know the handful of arilbreds known as the "Vera-girls", they originated with Ransom also.  Anyway, here is a photo of Verhooga.  After that is a photo of Vera, the pollen parent of Verhooga.  Verhooga took the form of its pod parent, I. hoogiana alba