Re: Emailing: 001a

  • Subject: Re: Emailing: 001a
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 23:08:08 -0500

Thank you so much!  It is so hard to say............the beard and veining look much closer than other pics I have seen.  The standards are what hold me back on this one.  If they don't have that pink look......could be close.  The pic is far to pink/lav to match, the way it looks here.  I will look for a seller of this one!  Thanks so much for your efforts and time!  I really appreciate it!

have a great night