Here are a couple of siblings from Sweet Addiction. There are others.

Sweet Addiction is one of the best rebloomers I've grown. It's not been
introduced because it no longer grows to height. I've made several
crosses with it because I don't want to give up on it. Unfortunately,
it inherited the pollen problem from Immortality. Dart looking anthers
with no pollen. It easily sets pods.

This one is 1905. Sweet Addiction X Noble Knight.

I've found something to like in almost all of these seedlings. Not sure
why. They all have great branching, & good bud count.

There's a pale blue which I like real well. Forgot to get a picture.
1905-03 is from last year.

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Irises
Zone 6