HYB: Best of cross

  • Subject: HYB: Best of cross
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 18:54:49 -0700 (PDT)

Okay,

This one wasn't last to bloom, just caught in a storm.  I really don't like the color... but it is still the best one for form and... .well I don't really know... but you can see it if you look at them together....

This one changes color as it ages.  The second photo shows two blooms on the same stalk.  I'm not sure which is older.

Oh, before I forget...  Jan in Chatsworth... you were right there is a rim on the red sibling.

Christian

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg