Re: Noid-any idea what this old one might be

  • Subject: Re: Noid-any idea what this old one might be
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 09:29:13 EDT

In a message dated 5/17/2008 8:08:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time, littlebit63_38024@yahoo.com writes:
I don't think its the same iris that you have
pictured the falls are a lot lighter in color and not
as "flat". I too think it's Indian Chief I have the
same iris but need to learn to post pictures so you
can compare what you have to mine..

I too think Indian Chief.  The second picture on the site below looks  almost identical too me.