SDB: Shout (Willott '91)

I went outside for work, and made my "rounds" through the iris gardens.... this one surprised me! It's not fully open yet, but was working on it, even though it's so cold outside!

Now, in the registration for this iris, the standards are supposed to be ruffled blue white, but mine are crystal-white, as you can see in the photo. The whitness in mine could be climate related . . . (!)

(A. & D. Willott, R. 1999) Sdlg. W 96-21. SDB, 11" (28 cm), E & RE
Ruffled blue white, F. with large violet spot; beards white, yellow in throat. Ice and Indigo X Silk and Velvet. Willott 2002

JPEG image