Re: Gene's Lora Lavelle

  • Subject: Re: Gene's Lora Lavelle
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 22:00:56 -0500

Kelly  --  Dramatic colors.  --  Griff

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2008 6:00 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Gene's Lora Lavelle

I know I?ve posted a picture of it before but probably when it was still under seedling number (IB, 2-032V1).  Much better photo this year.  It will be introduced next year and was named by one of our longtime customers in tribute to his mother and father.

First blossom opened yesterday,

--kdn

Horticulturally,

Kelly D. Norris

Farm Manager, Rainbow Iris Farm

Contributing Editor, Garden & Greenhouse

Editor, Dwarf Iris Society of America

Bedford & Ames, IA

Zone 4b/5a

Read my column?  Heard me lecture?