Re: Hyb:My Birthday Surprise-Maiden bloom

  • Subject: Re: Hyb:My Birthday Surprise-Maiden bloom
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 12:50:22 -0500

Colleen  --  Nice colors and very good substance, obviously.  I hope it branches out for you in subsequent seasons.  I find that some, not all, of my fall maiden bloomers don't bloom the following spring, however, so it takes a while before I know just what I have.  Like yours, though, they're welcome whenever they first appear.  --  Griff