Re: HYB:Sdlg:Yellow

  • Subject: Re: HYB:Sdlg:Yellow
  • From: "eroctuse2" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 23:56:46 -0000

The brilliance of that yellow's striking Betty!

'Summer Radiance' is at it again in my garden and it's buds alone draw
visitors from across the yard. I'll be smart enough to at least collect
it's pollen this year, even if I can't make the crosses I want.

Thank-you for sending so many beautiful seedling photos.