Re: Mama's Old Yellow

This one looks like Honorabilé MTB.  ???

----- Original Message -----
From: B.J. Vera
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:30 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Mama's Old Yellow

This is the second iris I met in my younger days. It has been in my
parents' yards for over 50 years also. I just noticed last week that
it was blooming in the yard where my father was born in 1912 but have
no idea when it was planted, perhaps 60 years ago? Does anyone know
what might be her name?

Thanks so much for your help.

B.J. in VA