HYB: SDB: Ballet Lesson X Fires of Fiji

  • Subject: HYB: SDB: Ballet Lesson X Fires of Fiji
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:36:39 -0400

Hello Everyone!

I've been waiting for 3 days to see this bud open. She sure has taken her time!!

Cross is BALLET LESSON X FIRES OF FIJI.

I had only one seedling from this cross bloom last year. This year, two others have beat that other one to opening. I like the one below the best, plant #2. It has the nicest looking clump. Too bad it only has 2 buds. I'll hope for more next year!

The second photo is sibling #6. It is a bit frozen, as you can see, but the blossom is also smaller. More floriferous than the first, though. Interesting how that works, huh?

Adam~

JPEG image

B1 - #2

JPEG image