Re: HYB Colette Thurillet X Persona (Tretra X Diplo)

  • Subject: Re: HYB Colette Thurillet X Persona (Tretra X Diplo)
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 00:06:19 -0700

Loic,
Congratulations on this seedling!!!!! Now, you are definitely making progress!  So glad you are trying unusual crosses. We need more progressive hybridizer's, like you in this world.
Loic,  don't be so hard on yourself.  I waited weeks, just this spring, to see a cross marked Zandria X Goldkist bloom................ It wasn't!   It turned out that the cross tag had been reused, and the actual cross was on the opposite side of the tag. Not anything remotely resembling Zandria X Goldkist.
Vicki