SDB: TAHOMA (M. Smith '03)

Hi there again!

Okay, this is very funny, to me.

I normally do a search on the list to see if the iris has already been posted before I put my photo up there. If you do a search for this iris "Tahoma", the search engine will pick up 14,552 messages! And . . . that's only in the last 4 years!!!

The reason why? there is a popular font type called "tahoma", and a lot of us use it!

Okay, I'm done laughing . . . for now. ;-)

Adam~

JPEG image

TAHOMA (M. Smith '03)