a free 'instant' gift for members

  • Subject: a free 'instant' gift for members
  • From: "benningsally" <benningsally@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 17:52:10 -0000

Dear Members

Just wanted to say a quick hello to the group, and send you a FREE
gift link I just recieved...enjoy!

My friend works for a big company and he sends these freebies to his
customers every month. I tried it and it works!, I collected some
free books and music, INSTANTLY!...so I thought it would be nice to
share it with the group!

All you have to do is click the link below, then click the message
and you will be taken to a 'gift selection' page. Simply choose
which gift you want, and they send it to you... its as easy at that!

Visit: http://moourl.com/grabagift

(also..check out the Google Group...FreebieFinder.. at the top of
the page, it has links to thousands of general freebies from all
over the world!)

This is a genuine offer with no catches. Once you get your gift, be
thoughtful, and pass the link to all your family and friends!

Take care and have a great week!

Sally