HYB: Naples X Renown

  • Subject: HYB: Naples X Renown
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 19:18:04 -0700 (PDT)

I'm posting this seedling not because it is particularly attractive, but because I don't think I've seen this pattern show up in the Renown progeny.  The cross is Naples x Renown.  The seedling has Renown's pattern in pale yellow similar to Again and Again with a red wash just below the white area on the falls.  This may have occurred because Naples is 1/2 plicata being from Film Festival.
Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE