Re: :Fw: green -- False alarm

  • Subject: Re: :Fw: green -- False alarm
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 16:15:33 -0500

Anita  --  Whatever that green thing at the end of the beard was, it was destructive.  I hadn't noticed it until I saw it in the photo.  When I looked at that petal today, there was only a hole of the same dimensions in the petal.  No similar occurrence on the other two falls.  Hmmmmm.   A fresh flower on the stalk seems to have slight protrusions on the ends of the beards, so I'll try to watch it closely.  --  Griff