Archives-Pod Saver

For anyone interested in the little caps I put over my iris pods, here
is where the photo can be found in the archives.

<<05/23/05 CULT:pod saver>>

When the last pod is collected I put them in a mesh bag and run them
through the laundry, then store for the next year. Didn't even use
half this year.

Haven't lost a pod to the deer since I started this.

Betty W.
Bridge In Time Irises
Zone 6