Re: Re: HYB B279A = Lyssandra X Circus Clown

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB B279A = Lyssandra X Circus Clown
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 18:04:38 +0200

Hello Linda,
absolutely no chance of rebloom with LYSSANDRA and CIRCUS CLOWN.
I made this cross in 2006, before i had decided to  focus only on rebloom + medians + aphylla, so there will be some results outside my goal.
But it won't be a reason to destroy them, no, if they are worth it, I'll register them, and Marianne Joosten will introduce them in Europe.
We'll find a way to have them cross the ocean one day...!
There are many that have loads of rebloom genes, but i wait for when i'm less busy to put them on Flickr.
It needs lots of editing and it would take too much time!
Now it's all day long on my knees taking pictures, counting buds, measuring stalks, writing down everything, then cropping pollen then, finally, pollinating!
you know the story!