Re: Luminata/plicata- seedling

Hi

Your right, nice colours, but does look rather 80ish.
The question, is it somehow better or different than what's already out
there. Does it rebloom, bloom very early, very late, have a very high
bud count, colour break. I'm considering releasing this one next year.
The main thing that sets this one apart from other oranges, is that it
flowers well before another bright orange that I know. Good bud count,
grows and flowers well but stems not a straight as I would like. I'd
appreciate your comments

Colleen Modra

Adelaide Hills
South Australia