Re: Archives and Attachments

  • Subject: Re: Archives and Attachments
  • From: "SandraB" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 09:14:48 -0500

Yes, something must have changed.  I am not seeing any of the attachments
itself, all I am getting it small thumbnails and if I click on them they
will then open up full size in yahoo.  I guess this solves the problems of
large photo size coming through, but
if they aren't showing up in archives then it creates another problem.