Re: HYB: noidseedling09a

  • Subject: Re: HYB: noidseedling09a
  • From: tmilchh@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 02:55:16 -0400

Nice color, especially the beard.

-----Original Message-----
From: Will Warner <wilwarner@yahoo.com>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, 10 May 2009 7:04 pm
Subject: [iris-photos] HYB: noidseedling09a

Lost the tag on this seedling...actually I  have the tag, but guess I used the cheap marker and not the sharpie?  Cause I sure can't read it at all.  Nothing huge and ruffled, acting more like a MTB with a bigger flower (similar branching to a MTB).  Little hairy horns on all flowers so far.  I did do SA crosses using Lapwing, but not sure if this is from that or not?

Will Warner
Springfield, Mo
Zone 6