Re: HYB: Betty Wilkerson intro

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Betty Wilkerson intro
  • From: claire235@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 11:13:17 EDT

Tara's Choice will always be a favorite of mine especially because I see it twice a week.
Does great in Tennessee.   Clalire Honkanen
In a message dated 5/12/2009 9:14:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jgcrump@cox.net writes:
[Attachment(s) from J. Griffin Crump included below]

Betty  --  Here's a photo of one of your named irises blooming at Lois Rose's garden at the Region 4 Spring Regional this past weekend.  I misplaced my note with its name, but you'll recognize it and tell us what it is, I hope.  --  Griff