MTB: Gold Plicata NOID [1 Attachment]

  • Subject: MTB: Gold Plicata NOID [1 Attachment]
  • From: "Barb Johnson" <barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 19:40:06 -0500

Hi everyone,
I've had this little fellow for a few years now and haven't been able to i.d. it. Do any of you recognize it? Don't think there are too many plicata MTBs but I could be mistaken. Actually, it isn't very tall in my RE bed but the willowy stem is there.
Thanks!   --- Barb, where it has quit raining and we have recommenced mowing
Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
USDA Zone 5b         AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at: http://chetday.com
American Iris Society website: http://www.irises.org
iris-talk/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
iris-photos/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/