Re: CONVERTING .DOC IMAGES TO .JPG IMAGES

  • Subject: Re: CONVERTING .DOC IMAGES TO .JPG IMAGES
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 06:21:44 -0700

Hi Sandra, I had already tried these two methods.  On attempting To Save File to, I got the message "The system cannot find the file specified"; and when trying to Copy and Paste, The Paste does not get highlighted so that I cannot click it and paste it to a new file.  My system works for other instances outside the
e-mail purview.

Francesca