RE: SPEC: Clown Pants clump

  • Subject: RE: SPEC: Clown Pants clump
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 04:58:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Linda,
Thanks for the feedback - nice picture, it gave me a big smile!
I just knew this little guy would be up to the challenge of "the vale".
I'm glad to see it's doing so well for you. Now... if I could just
convince you to start daubing with it. ;0) Did I mention I've just
registered two reblooming MTB's from it? They're increasing, but
there's not enough of either of them to introduce yet. Still, I might be
able to send a little piece if you'd like to try one out.
Thanks again for the feedback. Tom

SPEC: Clown Pants clump