Re: intro help

I would buy it for the color . Thanks
Debby S Vinson
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 7:51 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] intro help

Not sure if this is intro worthy, as it is a bit narrow for my liking.  colors and banding is interesting to me......9 buds, good branching, grows well...basically nothing to disqualify it from introduction other than it is a little narrower then usual for me.  would appreciate other opinions.
thanks in advance
Mike Sutton