Re: HYB: 082F4, maiden bloom

  • Subject: Re: HYB: 082F4, maiden bloom
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 15:24:26 -0400

Sandra  --  Please excuse my tardiness.  Approaching the frantic end of a rainy bloom season.  042H4 has been posted in the past, but here it is again.  I'll probably introduce it next year.  It won the Alice Bouldin award for best seedling by a Region 4 hybridizer seen growing at our Regional convention a couple of weeks ago.  My 02S2 (a royal blue amoena) was runner-up. (He who bloweth not his own horn, the same shall not be blew, as my college classmates used to say.)  --  Griff