Re: Re: Kansas City National #6 My True Love & New Mown Hay

  • Subject: Re: Re: Kansas City National #6 My True Love & New Mown Hay
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 18:28:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Christian,

The pictures tell what kind they are.  This one is a Siberian (SIB).  I kept looking at it because it seems to have an extra row of petals.  It is a beardless but almost seemed to have two sets of falls, one set of standards, and a set of style arms.  I thought it was quite interesting.  It is extremely difficult to grow Siberians here in S. Calif. but they are beautiful where in the midwest and back east.

Jan in Chatsworth