Re: Kansas City National - Siberians #2

  • Subject: Re: Kansas City National - Siberians #2
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 05:44:46 -0700

Considering all the wind I'm not surprised that some photos are blurred.  No worries, it's still good to just see them. I know I finally just set my speed for sports, if the iris wasn't moving faster than a tennis ball it looks like my photos came out ok. HA!!!
Thanks for posting.
Did that short cut for getting photos to size help?
Using windows, it's not usually necessary to change your original, just click the options button and the computer resizes for e-mail when you click send to: that option box comes up.  That way you don't have to have folders w different sizes photos etc.  You can keep your originals intact w full resolution, but still send the correct size for iris-photos.
Linda in CW AZ