Re: Re: Kansas City National - Spec & Spec-X #5

  • Subject: Re: Re: Kansas City National - Spec & Spec-X #5
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 10:12:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Brock,  I checked out the links.  Very interesting, thank you.  Too bad I didn't know to smell it.  The SIGNA page says it smells like plums.  Check out the email from Jim Murrain.  He says there were two other spuria species blooming in his yard.  And I missed them!  But his place was fantastic.  So many plants I have not seen before.

I'll look in my old copies of the Spuria News for more info.  I do remember an article on the breeding of the dward SPUs.

Have a good day and happy irising.

Jan