Photo: Holding on to Trash Can in the Wind

  • Subject: Photo: Holding on to Trash Can in the Wind
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 12:28:51 -0700

How windy was it.??????
  •   Look at these ladies hair. And note the trash can tied in.  There's one thing for sure we had food everywhere.  If nothing else it's worth going to convention to get all the goodies.

At this place, if you got up out of your chair, you were asked to fold it and lay it on the ground.
Otherwise it blew to MO.

This was at the Kansas State Research and Extension Center.

It's a miracle we got any photos that afternoon.
But "sport" really works for speed on my camera.  I just wish I had thought to put on movie so you could really tell have fast iris can move. HA! Jan wasn't joking when she said, she'd focus and then wait for iris to return from it's wind blown status and be in her camera view finder.

Holding on to Trash in Wind`
Holding on to Trash in Wind` (1)

Linda in CW AZ

JPEG image