Sdg:1615-01

1615-01 is a half sibling to 1906-01.

((Her Royal Highness x Inferno) x sib) X Double Vision.  This is one of the seedlings that has changed since maiden bloom.  It looked like burgandy velvet on maiden bloom.  I have what I thought was a bee pod on this but my records indicate it is another stalk on the Pure As Gold cross.  Finally checked my field records.  If I cross more than one stalk I often don't hang a tag on the second stalk.  (but do make a notation in my field book.)

Pod parent has rebloomed some, but not regularly.

Betty W.
Bridge In Time Iris Garden
KY Zone 6

image/pjpeg