HYB: 'Cricket Song' X "PBF/RM"
  • Subject: HYB: 'Cricket Song' X "PBF/RM"
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 12:05:27 -0700 (PDT)

Another product of "PBF/RM" pollen. It seems to be giving a lot of dark purple and scent to its offspring. I'm not crazy about the form (falls a little far under) but maybe this'll be a stepping stone to incorporate darker color and scent into my diploid reblooming lines. It's at 18" for this maiden bloom.