Re: HYB: Honky Tonk Blues X Iris junonia
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Honky Tonk Blues X Iris junonia
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 20:47:34 -0000

Yes, interesting. Not so far to go to get to modern form while having a species in the near background. I hope you post that next one when it blooms. A building block plant with known percentages of a specific species should be interesting to a lot of daubers. Did junonia contribute anything identifiable in terms of plant growth and habits that you can tell? Do you know whether it can pod via a modern TB?

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA