Re: Re: HYB: 'Astra Girl' X "PBF/RM"
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: 'Astra Girl' X "PBF/RM"
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 15:12:05 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Not Long winded at all

I first got interested when I saw that you were using suaveolens.

I never saw it before I got some seeds as extra from SIGNA

Wow. but they did not last and died the same year they bloomed.

The purple variety that I got after the seedling bloomed has still not bloomed but as soon as it does it is getting pollen

The height of the bloom and the size of the flower did not bother me as much as the Leaves.

Somewhere in my head I thought with those genes the leaves would be smaller.

Still it is cool to see such crosses and what they produce

:)