Re: A rebloomer
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: A rebloomer
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 06:57:20 +0200

I want it!

----- Original Message -----
From: Vicki
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 4:56 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] A rebloomer

Hi all, especially those interested in reblooming iris. This can be classified either an IB or early BB. It has rebloomed every fall for me, It has I. aphylla 1X44, (an improved I. aphylla from crossing 2 different clones), Night Spirit and Eclectic. It is a rich blue/purple. 2 br. + spur, 6 buds, short clean blue/green foliage.  Ignore the new iris notation, I added this to an album of my latest seedlings.
Vicki