Re: Re: bee's cross

thank you very much Tom

Margie =^..^=
In a message dated 5/4/2010 1:48:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tesilvers@yahoo.com writes:

Hi Margie,
Looks like an Iris tectorum seedling to me. And the markings on the falls are unusually dark. I'm used to seeing the darker spots fade away toward the outer end of the fall. On yours the spots coalesce into one big dark patch. Pretty cool one!

does anyone know what kind of iris this is. The bee's contributed to the cross. I planted the seeds a few years ago and this is the end result. It's about 13 inches tall. thanks in advance for your time.

MargieB, NY =^..^=