I really like this pink TB. Beautiful ruffles and it sure sounds like you have a good stalk.
I also like the white with the small ridge. We have had some show up like that in the past but not for a long time. We have never been interested in the space agers so probably tossed out any that had that characteristic. There is always someone who really like the SA's and I think it is wonderful that we have such diversification among our members! Love the form on your peach seedling!!!